E4: A SPACE ODYSSEY E4: A SPACE ODYSSEY

Good luck.

MackleNG responds:

aaay thanks bb

[HowTo] Bass Drops in FL Studio 11 [HowTo] Bass Drops in FL Studio 11

I don't think you're supposed to upload tutorials here. This is Newgrounds, not Youtube.

DJ-Tobi-official responds:

Guess you're right. This video has a bad quality anyway. Thanks for the review!

Something Strange Something Strange

Nice animation! But as you said, it's nothing special, thus 3/5.

Sephiroth's Paternity Party Sephiroth's Paternity Party

This was hilarious! You should add more then one camera angels (like zoom in on faces when characters talk).

Super Wiero Super Wiero

The animation and voice acting is put together in a hilarious way. The camera angels in the end from like 1:07- could have changed a little more.

SkyGlyderz: Homonauts SkyGlyderz: Homonauts

Really funny! It sounds like they're singing sky bladders in the intro. Perhaps that only makes it better

ArsenalStudios responds:

That does make it better.

Star Seraphs Star Seraphs

It didn't make any sense at all. I know it might have been the point of it but there was really nothing funny about it either :/ sorry if I'm being rude. Animation was good though.

neitoproductions responds:

I do excuse myself since I know this doesn't appeal everybody, it has some reference about Yu-Gi-Oh current gameplay which most people might not understand.

Speedpaint EFF -AQUAREL Speedpaint EFF -AQUAREL

Wait, did you draw this both digitally and on paper? Both were good, but I like this version better. Nice job!

BTW what markers do you use? Would you recommend them?

AngelsDead responds:

Yes! Im also doubting to draw this drawing also with markers :D

Im glad you like this version.

I used a waterbrush and van Gogh aquarel paint. I would recomment those but it takes a while to get used with them, so you need to practise allot ( or well I needed allot of practise)

The Loneliest Platypus The Loneliest Platypus

You' the best film cow

CL Evolution CL Evolution

The intro was longer than the movie itself and the movie was basically just a bad pun :/ Sorry if I'm being harsh here.