Yasu Yasu

Sometimes when walking on the wood blocks the character stops walking. I think the blocks aren't perfectly aligned so the character reacts to is if it was a wall.

Also the gravity is a bit to high in my opinion. It feels like he should fall down slower.

The level design doesn't seem to make any sense at all.

This video will show you how to put together levels so they make more sense for the player and give them a better experience.

Also add instructions and a menu button. Those are important. you can also add sounds and a level selection but that's not as necessary.

It's a good start but you still have lots of things to improove.

Hope this was helpful, and try not to take any offence. I'm only trying to help you.

jowiebowie responds:

Thanks for this type of comment!!! this is what I expect from people !! thank you

Roomryder [Stage Version] Roomryder [Stage Version]

The high pitch sound is really annoying. You could change that. The game itself is really good!

zoo escape zoo escape

The art could be improved and it would also help if the cursor changed when hovering above something

BasketKnights BasketKnights

Pretty fun but only player 4 works for me. you should also add a menu button

onaf2!!!!!!! onaf2!!!!!!!

Hilarious game, but it was like 2 seconds long. If it was longer and you could actually loose I would give it 5 stars

Inferno run Inferno run

I think the camera is broken. Is hard to tell because when i walk out of the screen my character falls down and i can only move the cam sideways while the char is below it. I guess it might be hard to understand what I'm saying here, but you should probably look trough the cam script.

Jakecool211 responds:

i agree i asked my teacher and he said it was something wrong with flash and that he doesnt really know how to fix it, but im trying to fix it.

infection war 2.0 infection war 2.0

Very bad controls. its hard to keep your thumb on the space bar and the rest of the hand on the arrow keys. Normal WASD controls would have been better.

benjachok responds:

Control fixed in new version try this

Toys&bubbles Toys&bubbles

The whole concept is kinda weird and it's made in a way that makes it hard to understand what's going on.

quadratus quadratus

really good and challenging. I like it!

Sable short demo Sable short demo

Interesting concept. The art could be improved and it would be nice to call back the octopus thing quicker. Other than that its pretty fun!

Antonandhisstone responds:

thanks for playing and yeah the art deffo could be improved it was my first time using a wacom and i will make the octopus quicker , thanks again for playing