All 35 art Reviews

Squidling Girl Painting Squidling Girl Painting

It looks good though. Keep reminding yourself that you don't like painting, just so you don't forget.

Skaalk responds:

Exactly! Otherwise I'll forget that I hate it and then when I try to paint again I will hate it doubly.

Sketchbook page Sketchbook page

I could immediately see that it was Eddie Redmayne without reading the description so bravo. Also you've got a wonderful art style going on.

SmaugTheTerrible responds:

Thanks) And I`m still working on it :)

Inktober 31 - The Blood Woman Inktober 31 - The Blood Woman

Congratulations! I think this is a perfect last drawing for inktober.

Skaalk responds:

Thanks, I hope you made it through as well. I haven't checked your thread yet, so I'll get on that now.

Day #193 - Kairi (カイリ) Day #193 - Kairi (カイリ)

Would it be too boring to suggest Sora or Riku for the next one?

Inktober 13 - Stab Woman Inktober 13 - Stab Woman

Best one so far in my opinion. I really love how your style looks when you're only working with two colors. Reminds me a bit of Frank Miller's Sin City.

Skaalk responds:

Thanks, though honestly after a while everything begins to blur and I can't manage to figure out what is what, I might paint some of these. Also yes, I love Frank Miller, Mike Mignola, any comic artist that uses an ungodly amount of black.

My first digital My first digital

Pretty gash darn great for a fist digital. You've managed to keep your art style while working completely differently which I think is really cool.

HienKBull responds:

Thanks! I tried my best!:)

Inktober Day 4 Inktober Day 4

Doin great with the inktober thing! I admire your creativity, you seem like you can just sit down and draw awesome things whenever.

You should try vary the line thickness to make the image pop and give it more depth (like really thin lines for textures, medium for outlined details and thick lines for silhouettes or something).

All in all great piece and good luck with inktober!

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks, I'm actually gonna try that with my sharpie pen and marker, see how it turns out. :)

Eldritch Girl II Eldritch Girl II

You should make an art thread in the forums and put your ink drawings on there. I'd love to see them.

And really cool art as always. The colors are awesome with the high contrast and all.

Skaalk responds:

I probably should do that, and I will even. I've got a huge backlog on ink drawings that I can use to fill up the thing with until I run out and then disappear for another 5 months. Also thanks a lot.

Day #51 - Flappy Bird Day #51 - Flappy Bird

I get anxious just thinking about how the fuck I'm gonna get him through those pipes.

JinnDEvil responds:

hahahaha

Hospital diy tattoo 2 Hospital diy tattoo 2

I don't know who it is giving these low scores, these tattoos are dope!

HienKBull responds: