E4: A SPACE ODYSSEY E4: A SPACE ODYSSEY

Good luck.

MackleNG responds:

aaay thanks bb

[HowTo] Bass Drops in FL Studio 11 [HowTo] Bass Drops in FL Studio 11

I don't think you're supposed to upload tutorials here. This is Newgrounds, not Youtube.

DJ-Tobi-official responds:

Guess you're right. This video has a bad quality anyway. Thanks for the review!

Something Strange Something Strange

Nice animation! But as you said, it's nothing special, thus 3/5.

Yasu Yasu

Sometimes when walking on the wood blocks the character stops walking. I think the blocks aren't perfectly aligned so the character reacts to is if it was a wall.

Also the gravity is a bit to high in my opinion. It feels like he should fall down slower.

The level design doesn't seem to make any sense at all.

This video will show you how to put together levels so they make more sense for the player and give them a better experience.

Also add instructions and a menu button. Those are important. you can also add sounds and a level selection but that's not as necessary.

It's a good start but you still have lots of things to improove.

Hope this was helpful, and try not to take any offence. I'm only trying to help you.

jowiebowie responds:

Thanks for this type of comment!!! this is what I expect from people !! thank you

Roomryder [Stage Version] Roomryder [Stage Version]

The high pitch sound is really annoying. You could change that. The game itself is really good!

zoo escape zoo escape

The art could be improved and it would also help if the cursor changed when hovering above something

Landing [Chillstep/Ambient] Landing [Chillstep/Ambient]

I like the dreamy aspects. You should make music while falling asleep more often :P

Krydaform responds:

Thanks for the advice. now excuse me while i go and buy some sleeping pills! XD ;)

Lonely Dreamscape Lonely Dreamscape

I totally love this. It's a bit like the music from samorost, if you've played it, only much more interesting. Nice job!

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :)

Hikari - KH jazz Cover Hikari - KH jazz Cover

This made me laugh. It's so perfect!

Squidling Girl Painting Squidling Girl Painting

It looks good though. Keep reminding yourself that you don't like painting, just so you don't forget.

Skaalk responds:

Exactly! Otherwise I'll forget that I hate it and then when I try to paint again I will hate it doubly.

Sketchbook page Sketchbook page

I could immediately see that it was Eddie Redmayne without reading the description so bravo. Also you've got a wonderful art style going on.

SmaugTheTerrible responds:

Thanks) And I`m still working on it :)

Inktober 31 - The Blood Woman Inktober 31 - The Blood Woman

Congratulations! I think this is a perfect last drawing for inktober.

Skaalk responds:

Thanks, I hope you made it through as well. I haven't checked your thread yet, so I'll get on that now.